Friday, July 19, 2013

Well I will give this try, FFFvirgin that Iam

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Flash Fiction - July 19 -  so I hope everything works.THE LINK THINGY ISN'T WORKING - PLEASE ADD YOUR LINK TO THE COMMENTS!! Word Length - 444 (completely ignored this week, sorry!)Required Word/Phrase - IngĂ©nue (pronounced an-zhuh-noo)Forbidden Words - Mirror, Pasta, Doggie, Tutu25 bonus words - Share an experience that happend at a performanceExtra Credit - Explain where her mother is (25 extra words)


At the pretalk he stood confident, sharing the history, tidbits of what we were about to experience. "Macbeth is an opera in 4 acts, by Gessepi Verdi' ...he began. As his long dissertation continued my mind drifted to the Car ride into Anchorage. My friend a professor of music going on and on about the history, politics blah blah blah ...all of the parts he would leave out. For this audience only wanted to hear the basics. His fingers glided across the keyboard, I could only think about his past , musical director of Hair, Jesus Christ Super Star. Those must have been wild times. Looking for a  twinkle in his eye as he glanced my way. I was sitting cross legged on the all too crowed room. My short tartan catching his eye, this was called the   "Scottish Play" by those who knew it.

The curtain rose, Sigh, it was staged beautifully, a raked stage, the lighting giving the appearance of three dimensionality.  Very moving music, warming, sensuous in fact. As the act drew to a close I waited for the ushers to open the doors that lead to the mezzanine. I hate these times, as I am alone, most of my friends back stage for this one. But needed to move around I go passing empty faces.
The lights flash, the end of intermission. As I back to the door, there he is, standing alone ease dropping conversations, audience reaction. He turns to go to the entrance to the back  stage door. Seeing me he winks, motions me to follow. My heart skips a beat.

As we walk through the dimly light passage and stair way I feel his hand stop me, turn me to face him...."shall I continue'  he said in his thick Irish accent. I sigh a yes as I feel his hand undoing my bra.  slipping my blouse up tenderly at first kissing my nipples, then teeth, a squeeze, I sequel, he covers my mouth. His hand goes up under my kilt from the outside of my leg, then to my crotch, pulling my pantie aside his      fingers enter me, feeling am wet he pulls them down, first bringing his hands to his face smelling and tasting me. He unzips, bends me over the star railing, slips into me......Feel his breath on my neck, he whispers....my ingenue......my Innocent one.

The opera all too soon ends. I head to the stage door to meet my friends for the after party. There he sees me from across the room. My friend asks "would you to meet the mistro'' She sees him wink from across the room, she looks at me, "you devil!"

6 comments:

Same sassy girl said...

Welcome to FFF! Such a hot entry!

Seeking Connection said...

Hee heehee thank you

Tom said...

Wow... What a way to pop your cherry! Welcome!

Sillyone said...

That was a lot of fun! I loved the playful wink at the end.

Seeking Connection said...

Thank you all.

Advizor54 said...

I agree with the others, a wonderful entry into this weeks' work.

Thank you for joining in. I hope to see you again for this week's prompt.....