Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"I love the feel of your cum running down my legs"

As the tickle of my corset ties glanced the back of my legs,  I turned sharply. There he was his boyish face blushed with red as he did up his trousers. I could hear him sigh softly, his eyes lingering over my disheveled nakedness.... my breasts.

He was reluctant at first. he said he had other delivers and had to get back. I guess I knew because he never answered my texts. But he never does. He said " the the dog thinks I am going to be his lunch" I replied " I was hoping I would be your breakfast."  He blushed , we laughed. I signed. Then he came behind the bar for a touch... it was obvious he had never unhooked a real corset. I helped him. His cock was getting bigger in his pants, his breathing grew deep and heavy. I took his hands and  lead him to the back, he undid his zipper, I hungrily took him in my mouth, I love the taste of him. Thinking this was all He said " I need to be in you"  I bent over putting my hands on he floor as he slid in me. It never lasts very long, but somehow is so comforting, and sweet. "Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you!" I said turned to go get dressed. Feeling his warm cum drip from me I knew I would not wash him from me. Letting his/our smeĺl warm me the rest of my day.

No comments: