Saturday, July 27, 2013

FFF happy Friday, a little late





My husband would not know a good marriage if it bound him, gaged him, and fucked him up the asshole.
Not a good reason for dragging his butt out on an ice flow, or dropping him in a cravase. At least I get a two week break when he goes to work.

I have never had to suspect him of cheating , he openly admitted it shortly after we were married he said it would be so easy to cheat, " I will just say I am at work, and be in town" he said. It hurt and I was always uneasy about our relatoinship.

Then one day as I was leaving for town a strnge woman walked through the front door.   
"Hello " she said with a cheeky smile. "It's R-----'s birthday and I am here to celebrate with him!"
I was quite taken aback , I could not confront the situation as I had to leave fot town. I offered my hand and said "hello I am his wife " I called to the kitchen, and anounced the guests, and to his utter surrprise he did not know what to say . His face turned red. He looked at me stammering, I said "have a great time, so nice of you to drive all the way to do this for him".
In a way I felt relieved. And it tickled me to catch him red handed. He had the best alibi ever. "I met her on the plane, said it was my birthday and how I owned this lodge. How was I to know she would drive 300 miles. Anyway they just wanted to get out of town". Really? At least he could have told when I would be gone. Oh, he never said he was married.

Really, is it that hard to get it right......after all , I do it all the time ;-)  

To see what others have written go to...

3 comments:

Seeking Connection said...

Not my best effort, but there is always next week.

Advizor54 said...

NO! It was fine. i love the last bit, "I do it all the time." She should give him some pointers and they'd all be happier, or, better yet, have a play day with all 4+ involved and make it fun for every one.

"There's always next week" is on the motto of FFF-ers everywhere.

This is solid work. Thanks for joining in.

JFBreak said...

It almost read a little non-fiction! It was a great story.