Friday, July 19, 2013

Fuck I hate premonition....

The house was dark the other day, that usually means something. The next day the phone rang"are you the lodge my bother was staying at, there has been an accident , he is dead."

Yesterday the mirror in the guest bathroom was laying in the sink below unbroken from the fall.The nail was out. It had been drilled deep in the stud. As I replaced it it gave me chills as I recalled the many times this had happened.

The dreams I never minded so much. They started shortly after we moved here. I remember fondly the warmth and wetness I awoke with. I dreamed a comfort I had not felt in so long. As I went  through my longs days enduring the husband's mean, the bitter cold of the first eight months in this retched place, It just comforted me this dream. Then in Early spring the phone rang. It was to be my first of many lovers. The kind that save your soul.


No comments: