Monday, July 29, 2013

having a crown done

Just came from the dentist. The best dentist ever. But very conservative Christian. I try not to say or do anything out of line. But today feeling the devil I chuckled at the sight of the dental dam. Thinking of the presentation of one of those things before oral. That by the way had never happened to me. The chair asked what I was laughing at. I was um the dental dam.

Before that I stopped a the local coffee shop. The place everyone hangs.
As I sat there who should walk in but a local book  store owner.  we are friends on Facebook. Without even thinking I said hi. Forgetting I had butt messaged him a weird smile face. I didn't know till he messaged a lol back. I was very embarrassed. But made light of it in a return message. I have a very revealing shirt on today.  but had a black lace cami, that I thought was up far enough not to reveal my breasts. It had slipped down.
I didn't notice till I was at the market. He must have thought i was trolling....Lol.
But he was very nice and we talked about the fall opera season. His run for school board. Maybe he didn't see them.

3 comments:

JFBreak said...

Oh, he saw them!

CuriousRob said...

Yep.

Seeking Connection said...

:-) thanks sometimes it is good to know . Even when nothing will come from out. Just comforting.