Sunday, July 28, 2013

My sexual jouney began......

After many mishaps with the truck driver, and my silly love/craving/infatuation for him, I decided to on line. Not that I had not researched the hell out of fucking, ways to fuck, cheating, how not to get caught, you get the picture. My degree being related to research, and having to know everything before jumping in, not wanting any surprises.

He had promised so much, "I am going tie you up", I am going to eat you till you beg me to stop". All things I had never done or imagined before. I didn't even know where to start. My first inclination was to send "vibrations" to the universe and it would send me the perfect lover to satisfy my needs.

Then while visiting a site I found on google doccool.com, I was invited to a chat sight. There I found comfort and camaraderie. I also heard that ashleymaddison.com could be the place. So I ventured their and created a profile.
                                                                             

No comments: