Friday, July 19, 2013

I hate watching .....



As he pases slowly as if to say hello,  but checking to see if I am here, if husband is here. I wounder what he thinks, I hope it is I miss her, wantto be deep in her.


The weeks have passsed from that  short honk. It has been weeks. The last time he came by he had a delivery for me. I was laid up with a herniated disk. As he came in to get the key. He stopped at the door, paused. I in so much pain, I could only say "can I pinch you?" Arg , so unlike me to be so vulnerable . He said yes, and I walked to him pinched his tummy oh so lightly, and rolled into his arms. Thank you I whispered, he chuckled. I whispered"I hurt my back" He replayed" how did you do that" His body ridged, and his voice asking as if I I had been in a threesome. I said "In my garden" I felt him sigh as his tall frame enveloped me, relaxing , comforting me. He then brought the delivery in, put it away. By this time I was stretched over the back of the couch, my staff had arrived and was in the kitchen making pies. It hurt so bad I was weeping, and sucking a pacifier so I would not suck my mouth and touge.

As he stood at the bar filling out his paper work he looked over at me, then said" I have something for you to suck"  He looked at me while he stroked his cock. Looking to make sure the staff was out of sight and ear shot, he said "it is getting hot in here" His face flushed. I replied This is fucked up! I would rather be sucking you! He came close so I could sign, not touching me. "I  want my tears to be of Ecstasy for you.... not pain.....he we both looked at each other with a silly smirk and grin, pain can be fun too, he said. We both laughed.

We have this funny secret. Then is no texting, no calls, no sweet nothings, just sex. At random.  But yet it is the most passiononet, deep expiriance of my life.

No comments: