Friday, July 26, 2013

Just having that this could be over feeling

It was just a gift that the universe sent me. Something for a short time only. And it did save me. I was spiritually so near death I could barely breath.
Then one day he crossed the line between just someone who delivers stuff here.
It was late fall and we had decided to buy a hot tub. It was expensive and was an assent to the business.
After making the delivery just as he had done so many times before , he paused and said "What do you have going in there " . A hot tub, I said. Flippant I said you are welcome to use it any time. He said he would but could not be a gentleman. What dose that even mean.... he said he could not keep his hands to himself. Lol how silly and cute.
He then asked if the husband was leaving for work. His hands shaking. I thought to myself so glad that isn't me , I am in control. I said yes in a few days. Not thinking much of the encounter. I went through my life as nothing ever happened.
As far as I was concerned nothing had. Men flirt all the  time.
After all such a misstep  would be out of the question. Too close to home. And...he  was a truck driver.
One day I found myself cleaning and making the house cozy. The fire place was all ready to start. I heard the Jake brake on his truck as he pulled in. The wine was stacked. As he turned to go he said if you have a good relationship I will not go any further. I looked at him ....said no.
He then went  on to say how much he had wanted me . How his cock was so hard miles away knowing he was coming. How he wanted to lay me on the bar eat my pussy, and fuck me.
I was amazed. I turned to light the fire as I rose he softly kissed the Nape of my neck turned me  into him and kissed me deeply. I had never been kissed that way before ever.
As he turned to go I asked him to kiss me again. He did then took my hand down to his pants I could feel how hard , how big he was. His dick was wet and warm. He unzipped slid it out. I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth....

3 comments:

CuriousRob said...

Wow! I gotta hear more about this!

And as Dr Suess (I think) said: don't be sad it's over; be happy it happened.

Seeking Connection said...

Yes , it saved me. I had never loved anyone before. It was amazing. We fucked in every conceivable place in my kitchen, in my green house, all in the few momments he had after delivering. In front of the fire, in the sitting room. How lovely it all was.

JFBreak said...

I love these sorts of encounters. More details, please!