Friday, July 26, 2013

it was few and far between......

so good to see you, have been missing your smile, feeling me wrapped around your cock, squeezing, cumming on you, tasting you, but always wanting naked, the touch of your skin. i am so selfish, need you, and so comforted by just a little bit.

namaste

The texts where mainly me, occasionally he would write, but only things like,  can i fuck your wet pussy?, will you be home, alone?

The times we spent so short, the time it takes to drop off , and leave.

I never knew if we would touch, it was sporadic.

The first time mid winter we agreed to meet. He arrived late, and said he could not stay as he promised. I asked if he had changed his mind, he sain no. I lit the candles leading to the cabin in ice luminaries, candles in the cabin. but all for not. I asked for only a minuet, he agreed , I joyfully lead him to the rustic log cabin, I lustily pulled my yoga top off to expose my breasts, he said w yous husband must love those, I replied he never touches me, his sad face mad me reply quickly it doesn't hurt me anymore. He started to undress, , I stopped him...I said you are my Christmas, ...and he was...let me unwrap you.  His lean body was shaking, although the cabin was warm. I unbuckled him and drew his his cock into my breasts as I sucked the tip. We slid up on the bed, he said " I need to eat your pussy, I could not hold still it felt so good. He went limp as I put the condom on. After that it was hard to get it back. I tried talking about his most erotic time, he said he didn't want me to think badly of him, my opinoin mattered? I told him to tell me, he said at a party once on a bet he took a man from behind, the man was gay, he is was not. He also talked about fucking a highschool teacher at her desk...she wanted it, she kissed my neck and sat on herndesk, spread her legs, not wearing anything under she slid me in , I fucked and she loved it. If it didn!t make him hard it titalated me to hear it. We went inside, trying again in front of the fire. We talked a little, chit chat. And then he had to go.

It was very sad. I had struggled so hard not to want him, and then this. My body awake for the first time in so long, even waking at night in twisted up orgasms dreaming of him.
Then I got on the inter net...I would find someone, someone I cared nothing for, just to take the sting away, the longing that made me cry, whimper.

2 comments:

~McK said...

the words you write about conversations with your husband or needing a connection resonates more than you know. I love my husband and my family...when I decided to focus on me about 2 years ago, I accepted that my life with my husband is one of mutual admiration and companionship but that I am also too young (just turned 48 myself) to live a celibate life. I tried the sex with no connection, the touch with no spark and it wasn't for me. Luckily I met my soul mate, within the bubble of our lives we are it for one another. In the reality of our real lives, we are merely friends with some mutual interests. We are separated by a continent and so we connect via email and tumblr in between the months that separate us. I hope you find your beacon.

Seeking Connection said...

Your story is so familiar to me. Thank you for reaching out, and for your encouragement.