Saturday, December 10, 2016

What if.....

In a recent post by a fellow blogger about what if. What if something should happen to me and they go through all of my toys under the bed. Or heaven forbid go through my computer or my cell phone.
When my ex husband passed away in a car accident his lover and I went through his house and remove everything incriminated before his family showed up.
But that was  in the good ol Days and then when there was no internet.
I was no longer with my husband but we still remain friends. Just not sexually.
The thought of my cell phone or my computer being ramshackled and both gone through goes through my mind every time I leave the house. Especially if the husband is home. Not that there's a lot to find. Nowadays things are so much more complicated. There has to be a way for one of our friends to go into our homes and totally destroyed all of our Electronics. And take our p*** from the house. What are friends for.

No comments: