Monday, December 19, 2016

Just before. ...

This place has a funny way of telling me things. It's like there's a spiritual air in it. Sometimes the energy in this building is brilliant and happy. After long months of having guests the vibration is about the people that you serve and serving them. In the winter I'm more aware of the presence of the energy in this building.
Before moving here I lived in a plain house how to play job and wasn't as intuitive? I wasn't as aware of a different dimension so to speak. I don't believe in ghosts Kama I don't believe in anything spiritual. But there's no denying this house this thing that I live in.
Once a shame and came in and told me that she could feel the energy in the house. Over the years we've had many people come in that have highly technical instruments to measure the energy in this house. And I thought it was all just a bunch of b*******. Was a marketing thing I can make money off of people who came in and did these kinds of things or people who are wanting to stay in a haunted Lodge.
But the energy in the house right before he came telling me that he was leaving it's hard to describe how it felt. Like everywhere you turned there was a dark unseen pillow. Not threatening or dangerous. Just there.
On the days that he would just passed the lodge the house didn't have that excitement but on this day the energy was just like are you prepared will you be wearing something easy to get out of? He's coming you know he's coming. This is happened in the past many times it was so funny because he would arrive and say did you know where this coming? And how do you tell somebody yes I knew all day that you were coming I could feel your heart I could feel your heart drawn to me. It's funny how I could wake at night and feel him thinking of me. I could wake at night  an orgasm caused by him thinking of me. Things I'd never been aware of before .

No comments: