Saturday, December 10, 2016

Masterbating

A form of getting back in touch with myself. It seems I have forgotten who I am as a sexual being as a woman.
It seems I have forgotten all of the words that have been said to me by men who have loved me as a sexual being.
You're the sexiest woman I have ever been with. Never come 5 times in a row except with you. I think you and I trip and get hard.
I remember that it's not always someone else who makes the scenarios and credible and Powerful. Being in the hot tub naked when you show up. Taking you in the greenhouse. Slow calculated seduction.
I own my sexuality I sexual wonderful being. A powerfully sexually wonderful being.
I wonder about everything that's going on with women today. We should know who we are sexually and in the workplace. We should never give up who we are as females. We can still do a job and still be female.
It seems as though there is a image of power that only men have in the workplace. We have always had our own power in the home and in our realm as females.
I think that if transgendered gay lesbian? People can have equal rights to express themselves still be able to go to work and be who they are and not lose their jobs it is time for women to do the same. We can go out there and we can be women and the powerful and be proud of who we are as females. And not be ashamed of who we are as females and our sexuality. It is time for us to unite and be free.
But back to masturbation. A part of me that I do not indulge in often enough.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Rock on Girl! Power to the People (the women kind).

LOL.

Seeking Connection said...

I have always been inspired by masturbation Monday and b****** Tuesday. Thank you very much