Saturday, December 10, 2016

I am turning into a man....

No it's worse than that. I'm turning into a an Alaskan man.
Take for example my thoughts of recent weeks...
It's really not that important to flush the toilet every time
I can make a crock pot full of food and it will last for days
I can wear those jeans one more time after 5 days
The car isn't starting its minus 40 well the waffle iron gets hot I can put that under there and see if it'll keep the engine.
I need to get out of the house I need to go shopping I need to do girly things this is craziness. I'm happy and healthy and not depressed but I think I need some girl time

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Don't you all live with engine block warmers? My friends in the lower 48 do and they never get to 40 below.

Seeking Connection said...

I have an engine block heater and oil pan heater and a radiator heater. But once it goes below minus 40 it doesn't help at all.