Thursday, December 15, 2016

The slender thread

Today was the day that he passes. This house this house that speaks without words. Deep heaviness said he was going to stop today. So I pretended in my mind that I could not hear its voice. I got up and did my yoga fed my chickens got the mail Went Out jumped in the hot tub.
I pushed it out of my mind in my heart begged he would come.
I went to my closet and pick out a skirt that I would wear nothing underneath and a top that he would slide up gently it was silk. And I said at least I will be ready if he comes.
It was my Christmas wish. All that I had wanted for several weeks was to fill fill one of his fantasies. And it had become mine over these years.
I was sitting in my room in the sitting room waiting to watch his truck pass when all of a sudden I heard it out in front of my house.

No comments: