Friday, December 16, 2016

The Christmas wish

When is truck pulled into the driveway I went down and saw it through the window. I went to the side door and opened it.
All the day long I will do everything I haunted I'll run my fingers through his hair sit up on the bar and have him eat me there. Kisses lips touches skin. I want to touch him deeply like I have never done before.
Out restraint with all of my heart.
I just wanted to stop and wish you a Merry Christmas. He took me in his arms and hug me and kiss me. I'm getting hard he said. And then he stepped away. I wasn't going to do that I wasn't going to hold you. I step back and said touch you.
I told myself I wasn't going to. He saw my tree and walk toward it and touch it and smell it he said they smell so good. Do you have a tree I said. Not a real one she-it is allergic to them.
I'm sorry I said.
I was wearing a skirt with nothing underneath it. And when he held me in his arms I pulled his hands down and left it up so that he could touch me. As we got back from the tree so that he could see me walk with no panties. I looked at him and if this is my Christmas wish I want to eat I want to have you eat me on the bar just as you had always wanted to. Here and lock up his truck and lock the doors he came back in while he was gone I set myself up on the bar and spread my legs and exposed myself and has he walked toward me he could see he could see my pussy waiting for him.
I could see his knees go weak the he came closer.
I lay back on the bar and he leaned down and ate me I could feel myself c** inside of his mouth.
When we both needed more he Lifted Me from the bar and turned me around in front of the fireplace. And entered me from behind.
I could do this every night he said. And help me relaxed like I had never done before released everything add to him. We came long and hard together.
I turned to face him I I took his hair in my hands and held him close as if I would never see him again. If you don't stop wind up in the bedroom. When I said you could stay all night if you like.
We chatted for a little and then he said it's something that I have to tell you.....

No comments: