Thursday, December 15, 2016

This picture was taken 4 years ago

I haven't done anything fun this year it's too cold to ski. No one wants to come up and have sex with me and hang out. There's no one to have sex with. I've gained 20 pounds since my back injury. It's good to have a break from everything but I think I'm kind of edging out of being comatose. 40 below it's been keeping me pretty tied to the house because my car won't start. And nobody wants to come and visit period the husband comes home on Monday and we'll be home forever. So even if something wonderful happens something incredible happens then it's going to have to be a single guy with a house that I can like to stay at because it's not happening.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

Great picture. Try not to be too much of a hermit.

Seeking Connection said...

I will certainly try to do that. But from my lips to God's ears I think there's been a shift ;-)