Saturday, December 17, 2016

In a philandering sight far faraway. ...

Someone once said that we were attracted to each other because we both had this Darkness and in our relationships.
This is true.  A severe lack of intimacy. 
One of the deepest things he said before fucking me was "I wouldn't,  be doing this if she  ....
I hate this.... "

I did too.  I wanted so  much the closeness, just any sign of intimacy from my husband.  Nothing.

So these little snippets of broght enormous joy,  xhilaration to the heart of darkness.

I could paint, sing, life was good as long as there was the thought that even a slight possibility of his voice, or the sound of his truck going by might encroach my world.

I awoke this morning at peace.  He is something that I will never regret .

The emence guilt, the enveloped us each time. For days afterwards.  It can't surpass the the connection I felt. And will forever cherish.

No comments: