Friday, January 17, 2014

why can't we train people to be better at having an afair?

After all there all lots of books out there. For fucks sake my first EMA partner had me read a few. Then another one had me read even more.

I get so heart broken when someone shares about how they didn't get a text or there wasn't a plan. Especially when it is me boo hooing about some thoughtless man I have been with.

There used to be some great forums. You could learn anything from how to give a blow job in a car to be tec savoy , and getting a room without a credit card.

But mostly I want someone again who is an ethical slut, a pollyamorous Principal of the faith. I don't want my feelings hurt, and to be faded out. Nor do I want to be stood up.

Let me suggest some books to start with.

"The ethical Slut" A primer o Ployamory. Or "Marriage Confidential.
 Just tired , need a real partner. So I best get out there and replace the Truck Driver.

1 comment:

Ryan Beaumont said...

Yeah there used to be some great blogs out there (more than just Riff Dog) about affairs. Actually Riff's was really the only good guy blog out there, there were far more good female blogs: Only Girl on AM, Kim Errant Wife, GLNO, etc. I think I may do a memory post about some of them some time soon.