Friday, January 17, 2014

she just stood there , chatting away, as I thought just shut the fuck up....

Couldn't she see I was totally naked and the truck driver was scrambling to put his dick back in his pants?

She went on and on. How long have you been on generator?   I said we had not been a generator power in 30 years. Then how is your Internet working? She had dropped the modem off two days ago when i was not at home. Oh she works for the phone company. It is fine I just  facebooked my friends it is very fast. And  just posted that the power was on, so when you go home you should be fine. The power had been out all day.

As I hid behind the lamp with an Afghan wrapped around myself, I thought. She must not have any idea what is going on here.
Then I looked over as the truck driver was doubled over on the floor, I thought he is having a heart attack.  But it turned out his legs just went out fron under him.
After she left he looked at and said "that will be a call to office." I then remembered she was close friend of the husband, and all his friends. Fuck.

I didn't get much sleep last night. I hope this will just blow over. I did some prep work I told the husband about the lights, then after awhile said she had stopped, then after a while said I was putting the couch back as I had an issue witn the old lamp after the lights came kn. So it will not be a shock to him if it comes up. A seed was planted of normalcy.

No comments: