Thursday, January 16, 2014

well it happened we got busted

I had made an order , it was my birthday today. I so desperately wanted to see him, the truck driver.

His truck pulled up late, I was so hoping he would stay the night. the snow was deep so I opened the front door. In he  came "where is the hubby?"  he said he thought he was here because of the delivery. But I told him how I wanted him. He said he couldn't stay because he made reservations elsewhere. I bit his lip as he kissed me.
Kissed him passionately.  He kissed back sweetly. I begged "please stay, I need you "
 I will convince you, I pulled his pants . Then he said he would be no good for me tonight, he had taken muscle relaxant for his back. I said it didn't matter he could just stay.
We started play, I took him in the sitting room in the wingback chair. I wrapped my breasts around him as I kissed his cock . He talked dirty to me and said he wanted a threesum. Then he put me on. The game table. we fucked for a short while. Then he got soft, so I fell to my knees.

As I sucked we both heard the door bells and footsteps.

No comments: