Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Quick and random thoughts

As a wife who has been cheated on and moved on. Now that I have run the gamut of cheating scenarios I would have stayed put.

Not worth giving up a marriage. Not that the fucking. I am getting is bad nor the relationship. It is just not the devotion to home and harth.

This morning I had an impromptu quickie with a friend.  We like to talk about recent escapades.  The subject is always people and fantasy.

He asked me mine.

I stammered. ...well other people have amazing ones. Mine start with wine a hike , skiing cooking playing fucking. Breakfast. ....

He looked at me ....then said that's companionship. 

The good part of our morning quickie.  He likes my adventure with the truck driver. Thinks it's very hot. And he held my wrists tightly till they were numb. Above my head. It was very erotic. It must be one of his tricks. 

No comments: