Saturday, January 25, 2014

It's funny how simple word like no can change the perspective of everything

He, the husband seems to have a sense of relief. In the hot tub last night he even said "even I would have a hard time having sex with me after all I have done"

It seems like such a relief for us both. Still there are mind games, but I don't take the bate, and it is so clear and there is not the struggle to be a spouse.

Like today it was "can I eat you?" then it was a mean jerk away, same thing about sex this afternoon. But I was just not into responding the same old way. I just looked on in acceptance like "here you own this, It is yours, the response you want isn't here anymore."

It has been a pleasant day.

I told him I would see what was in the freezer for dinner. At that I said I found some steak and lobster. He was easily convinced that he had bought and forgot.

It was the lobster I bought for the truck diver. He was never able to come here for it.

Just feel like it is time for a clean slate. So that something good will happen.

No comments: