Friday, January 17, 2014

God it takes everything I have

My husband frustrates me so bad. It takes everything I have not to just say I f****** hate you so much. He has our finances in such a mess I just shake I am so afraid . It all could have been avoided if he would not have bought the house across the street we don't even f****** live in it. It Just sits over there with the heat and electric on. Now we can't pay the house payment on this place and have all kinds of bills we have to pay. I want to climb into somebody's arms and just leave there and let them hold me and f*** me make everything be ok.

Maybe it's my need to fix everything.  I feel so inadequate today. Even though i can see all around me the accomplishments.

Hey wait..... aren't i supposed to be loved just as a being?

I am by so many. But myself.

No comments: