Thursday, August 29, 2013

sitting here watching my lover chat with ...

The husband about his moose hunting trip. I love hearing his voice. As he walked through the kitchen he stopped to talk little about what i was doing, cleaning the galley. What a mess it had been. The smile on his face was so huge, I could see the blush start in hid cheeks.
"Do you want the McCormick's out there" No I say it is for the package store, as I move toward him in the storage room he sticks out his tongue and moves his hips..."next week" Yes I say, Thursday, or Friday.

As he continues his chat with Husband, I hear him say" haven't been here all summer" Husband reminds he has, "how was the green house this year, did it produce for you" he says to husband, No I say from the other room. ...chuckle no......

2 comments:

JFBreak said...

So bad, but so good!

Seeking Connection said...

Yes, I love that I feel the truck driver in control of this thing, and I do very little. I also wonder what it is like on his part to be dealing with the husbnd knowing he fucks his wife in his bed, on his couch, in his place of bussiness.....everywhere, what a russ that must be.