Thursday, August 8, 2013

FFF The other woman....



FFF Prompt for Aug 9 - Her Story

Required Phrase - advertisement and/or flyerWord length - 320 (3 songs for $20)Forbidden words - Stripper, bastard, appetizerBonus Points - reflect the viewpoint of both womenExtra Credit words - Tell us worst experience with a stripper or at a strip club (50 words) and/or, your best (25 words)

It was a Friday night , we had nothing planed as usual. The husband got a call, grunted he was meeting friends for a drink. I knew what that meant, I would not see him til Sunday night.
But this time I just didn't want to be stuck home with the kids, same old same old, church on Sunday, work on Monday.
So I called a friend to baby sit "so is Fred taking you out, really?!" Embarrasses to say I was going alone I shot back "yes I am meeting him at the restaurant".

I knew where he was, I knew who she was. A wife Knows these things, she knows the smell of his skin after he showers and smells the good smell of sex from deep within his skin. The deep blue of his eyes filled with wild desire. She knows even without knowing.

After dropping the kids with the sitter, I drive there. As I walk out on the stage and approach the pole I see him their. He doesn't recognize me , it has been a long time since he notice my naked flesh in boredom of our domestic lives.

She walks on stage, I see him take notice, walk to the stage and put a bill and a note in her g string. A lap dance? More?

The lights where dim, my make up sultry and heavy. He feels the connection as I Cauchy his eye, he walks forward with a dollar. As he slips it in my g string, he looks up......WTF! I see his lips move....no Fucking way? He leaves. I finish my dance, and go back stage.
My friend winks at me, how did it go out there? I laugh I think he knows its me. She said I am not sure, he just texted me stills wants our meet up and lap dance. Let's give him more than what he bargained for she says with that gin I knew from way back when.

We go to the dark room in the hall, there he sits waiting.... I wear a mask,  i have a whip, she has ties, a blind fold.

He Snickers will this cost more? No she says, just a thank you for being a good customer.

I undo his tie, she she undoes his pants, he is stripped naked, his skin has goose bumps, but the room is warm.

I take his ridged cock in my mouth, sliding my tongue on the seam of his balls, licking lightly at first I move to his taint, pressing my tongue deep. I finger his ass.

She is kissing him deeply, first his lips, then his neck, his nipples erect, she licks, and nibbles them. then the soft skin of his shoulder, and under his arm,  he sighs, "no toys , no feathers? he says".  "Shut up', she whips the tip of his dick. Uggg he shudders, then sighs. "Alright then he says, she whips his flesh, he crys '"more!!!" She says "enough!,  we both stop what we are doing ..'the submissive dose not tell his master what to do!" " Sorry" he says.
"That's better" We lick, and hold back as to not make him cum, he struggles as she lets him know the consequences of cumming too soon.

'Who should have the honor of your sweet?" She asks me...."me  he whispers, "no, me she says, he can only hear her lap my sweet pussy, as gush in her mouth. "Sloppy seconds is what you get, what you deserve" she says to him in a demeaning voice. she licks me on his lips. I take her nipples in my mouth, slide down on her, ahhh she is sweet, i take her cum in my mouth, she allows him a tastes, I kiss him deeply.

He cums hard with out our touching him, just what we wanted.
We lap his goodness up, , taste it from ea h others lips, then kiss him deeply. We share him.


He walks in the door, nothing new, no questions, no answers...don't ask don't tell. I guess that is what they call it. Life goes on as usual.

My phone beeps, "who is that? He ask....." just the the Sunday school teacher I say, she is sick and wants me take her class."
Good wifey he says.
I text back, "no he dose not suspect a thing. Hi five sista!!!

After all we where friends in college. She would never betray a sorority sister..

for more FFF follow this link

Bonus Points -

The woman in the audience is thinking she wants to be up there, she wants to be wanted in thoughts of men. As she looks around the room she longs for those hungry looks to be about her, in her mind she goes there, feeling wet, it scares her a little.

The woman on the pole, she thinks 'how many $s will I make tonight, will that woman with the funny look ask for a lap dance? The pole is so cold tonight. Can't wait to get out of here.
extra credit answer
So my sister had this great idea, there was a small strip club in town...Wasilla, ( another good strip club story, Sarah Palin our then Mayor, decided it was ok for the local strip club to have a float in the 4th of July parade, so there we sit with our kids, and the new neighbors we invited, and here passes this float with scantly clad women, in t-shirts, sitting in kiddie pools of water with guys spraying them with water, yup tits exposed, thanks Sarah.)

But I digress,  so the sister decides we need to go to the strip club,. This was after my friend and church choir directer stops in. She's game.  We get in the car and drive over there.  My friend can't hold her licquor so she is drunk right away. next thing we know she is gone, we end up in the parking lot dranging her ass out of some guys truck. My least favorite monment is when i decided to get on stageand  climb the pole. i get booed off and am asked to leave.

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

i would never boo you off the stage. Anyone with the guts to get up there gets credit in my book. I love the story, you've captured fantasy in a great way and the sisterhood is a great element. well done!!

And thank for giving me a reason to like sarah palin. I love the float idea. :-)

Seeking Connection said...

That is a true story, we were all blown away by it.

rachel-xx said...

I'm w Advizor - I applaud any woman w the guts to get on stage. Amazing story and loved the true story you shared. Thank you.