Sunday, August 4, 2013

facebook page has been hacked

After I decided I would not be involved with the truck driver put an add on AshlyMaddison.con. after seven months of guys who want blow jobs in parking lots, cyber, to be a very girls sugar daddy (none of which I dìd or could do at my age)...I met Max. He was very nice sweet in fact, romantic, he was very into kink and setting up sences.

We first met at a hotel, I really wanted a one night stand, but after our first meet he wanted to see me again. He was bi and wanted a three some with his friend.      He also wanted a sub dom thing with this woman he met on Craig's list. So he set us up to talk on the phone and get to know each other. She seemed very naive.

Later it came out that she and Max had told her husband that she was the cover for my affair with Max..I do not need a cover, I can handle my fucking affair thank you very much. Well little miss wonderful told her hair dresser, told her pedicurist's, told her friends at church. She also had her kids met Max. Low and behold one of them got mad and spilled the beans.

But it was all right because Max was telling her he wanted her and her nine children to move in with him. I fact he was seeing Man other women and saying the same thing. It was his game.

Fortunately I am old and really of no     interest to a man his age. Also to me he was just a fuck, and to him I was he same, also a sort of confidant.

When I was let in on what was going on was through Face book. She would also post on face book her meet ups.  She friended Max, and me as well.

She was mean and derogatory me. I finally defriended her. But one day she said her husband found out, and that she said it was me having the affair, so if              he called I was to say this. Well this did not sit well with me, it would blow my well laid cover.

I asked if she were in and danger and              to call me. No call, but she posted her date with max that night.

Still no call.

So as I am an early riser, I went to he face book page ......

Good Morning, I did not get your call explaining why you used me as your cover for your affair, have a good day. It was till 2pm.

She no longer has a face book page, just one that has no friends, no picture.

Yesterday I was at my friends restaurant, she said go see the new artist I have here. Sure as shit it was her. I had just had a show there.  She then said the artist would be woring at my friends place, the book seller. too weird, I wonder what is going on.

Also an POF man I met is also seeing a woman who is in love with max.........what is going on??

No comments: