Wednesday, August 7, 2013

FFF last weeks....



Flash Fiction Friday Prompt (8/2) - Abandoned

Sorry for the last post (even though it is only Tuesday).We've had such wonderful work these past few weeks.  New authors, creative ideas, body counts high and low, and lots of good sex.  Let's keep up the good work!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Key words: (Must use both) - Abandonedand sprintWord Limit = 250 per sectionForbidden words  - Any store name, "thong", boxesBonus Words (25 per secton) - keep everyone aliveExtra Credit - Tell us about the sexiest NEW person you've met/interacted with this week (current spouses and lovers et all, not allowed)++++++++++if you are new to Flash Fiction Friday, clickHERE! for all the isntructions.  And we'll see you all on Friday!My post will go up on Thursday at 8:00 PM PST.xoxoAnd, if you want to see what I've done in the past,


It is getting to be dark at night. Just for a few hours right at about 11-1 am. it always gets me, that feeling of needing to hibernate, get things stored, prepare for the slower pace that cold brings on.

Time to find someone to bed down with. We would always laugh at such a phase, look who she or he is being kept warm with this winter, wonder if the light of spring, the truth of the long days of summer will prove them.

What a sorrowful thing to be left to spend the winter alone, abandon to endless dark with no moan, no sigh.

It came as such a surprise. I was sprinting to my car as the August rain drenched me, as I opened the door, he saw me, and asked to sit inside. We chatted for  a while. Then he asked to go hiking with me next weekend. at Eklutna Lake. The leaves were starting to change color, and the teal blue of the glacier lake in contrast was breath taking. We agreed to meet at the trail head, I brought lunch, he brought wine and a blanket.

The long climb to the saddle at tree line took about an hour. There we prepared for lunch. Instead he undid his belt, unzipped. his cock was pink and rigid, I took him in my mouth sucking him till he came and I could taste the sweetness. His body tremered, as he moaned softly.

Mmmmm a delicious appetizer, and so relaxing for us both.

He kept me warm that winter, and on and off the following.
to veiw more go to..

No comments: