Friday, August 9, 2013

is that what happens when you wait so long for something. ....

He walked in the door, took off his gloves, "I can stay the night next week" he said . I reply that I would like that, and what should I fix you to eat, he says anything I am easy to please.

I had been waiting for those words for almost three years now. Since it all began, somehow in my head I thought this would be the big romance of my life. That he would end my sorrow, loneliness, and fill me.

In some respects he did. I starting singing again, I am painting and showing my work. Mostly I am back being me, the thing i missed most in all this was myself. The fun loving playful side had all but disappeared.

I was in my robe, I did not expect him till Friday morning. My hair was a wreck, and I had just put my night cream on. The rumble of the big simi and jake break in my drive took me by surprise in a way.

An hour before I started to tremble, and my thoughts were interrupted by feelings as if my soul were saying " I don't love anymore...I don't need you like I used to....I can make this all disappear..."  It is so odd how I feel him.

He asked what I was wearing under my robe, not much, I pulled it aside to to let him see my pussy. Walking forward he slipped his fingers in me, " your wet " he said, Do you have a moment....he placed me on one of the long tables in the big dinning room.

I faced him, his hands lightly squeezing my breast alternately touching my clit. He then said he wanted me from behind, so I flipped. He said I want to fuck your ass, I was wanting it too. Even though in the past I never liked it, hated it in fact. But now I wanted it, hungered it.

I ran to the bedroom to get some lube.

I slipped to my knees, "I need to suck you" He agreed. As I took him in, he told me it was ok to touch him anywhere, he loved his ass touched "it turns me on to have my ass licked, Will you do that to me, ...I said yes. I kissed as much as I could reach as he stood.

We ended up on the couch in front of the fire place, My knees on the cushions facing over the back. He started slowly, But I hungrily pulled him in, backing toward him. He called out, "you are so tight, I Wasn't expecting...ahhhhh so good, are you ok, I was cumming so hard, I could barely speak. He said " i am going to cum, cum with me, cum with me, ahhhhhh...

He pulled out slowly, went in the bathroom to wash up. Then went to the truck to bring the order in. I wrote the check, we exchanged chit chat, He asked how my garden did this year, I said ok, I didn't get to plant one thing I wanted. He chuckle, "we planted it last year, " . I took him in the garden. Before he could leave, I kissed his sweaty neck.

He turned , " I will call Wenesday"

3 comments:

Advizor54 said...

WOW.... fact or fiction?

Seeking Connection said...

Fact, last night.......quack ;-)

rachel-xx said...

Wow is right!!! And leave it to Advizor to immediately ask what I was wondering also. So happy for you.

Thank you for commenting on my site because that's how I learned about you. I love the way you write and I look forward to getting you know more about you.