Friday, August 16, 2013

FFF.......the obligation


Forbidden Words = Payment,
 Prostitution
Extra Credit = Make it personal
Bonus Words = 25 extra for explaining the tuxedos, 25 more if this isn't about the money
quick and simple this week.Spread the word, spread the love, let's have some fun!



"How was your day dear" I could hear
 it in his voice before he even said it. God, yet another dinner and drinks to get the high rollers to part with their "hard earned " inheritance.  "Go ahead, tell me. Who do we have to go begging to this time" I said with irritation.8

"oh come on hon, thus time it will be fun i promise, and you can wear that new dress, the I bought for you"

"With the slit up to my ass!!! really? What the hell I thought, anything to support the Arts, and I do love the Arts.

The restaurant was cozy and dark. We waited at the bar. "Have another hon, it looks like they are running late".  Why should they come at all, I thought more small talk.

Ahhh Hello Leo, Edna, Have a seat, "  "Let's skip the small talk tonight, shall we, we know why we are here" Thank God , opps I must have said it out loud because they all turned to me with a relived look.

Then lets proceed. Leo said ".  At that point the music started, he reached for my hand, I stood up looked at my husband, He shooed me to go. I was feeling woozy from the drinks the room grew darker it seemed.

Before I knew it I was in another room, there were candles, My dress slipped to the floor, as Leo Softly kissed my shoulders.

Gently I felt my body slide to a caise. In my mind I was thinking "i should stop this, but it feels ok somehow"

Licking down the front of me to my clean shave pussy he licked, then I felt penetration, Looking up it was my husband, turning my head there sat Leo, and Edna, watching in the dim candle light.

"Morning hon.....the check came $500,000.00"

Wow



    for more FFF go here

6 comments:

Advizor54 said...

now that is my kind of fund-raising, but, based on the last dinner I went to, they'd have to pony up a lot more than that..... A very and unique spin on the story, this time it was ALL about the money.

Great post!

Seeking Connection said...

Thank you. I am a little distracted today. My hook up didnt happen, but at least he called to cancel so I put the lobster and steak in the freezer.

Unknown said...

All about the money. Not just funds they were raising! :)

cammies on the floor said...

At least the details were a little hazy on how the money was earned

rachel-xx said...

Too funny. More so cause I know a few high dollar fund raisers.

Seeking Connection said...

She had no idea her husband was using her. For her the sex was not related to $. That's the twist.