Saturday, October 24, 2015

The opera is going great

Moving into the hotel was probably the best thing that I've done so far on this trip. I hang hang out in the bar and talk to the residents here and the other guests. It has a jacuzzi tub. Two people can easily fit into it. If I didn't have this cold would be a revolving door around here. My friend that threw me out well she didn't exactly throw me out she's just a bitch to me just really mean. She's in the same office as me and she acts like nothing ever happened and we're best friends cunt. She looks over my shoulder and check my text. It just so happens that two of my lovers think I look so pretty in my costume. Her big thing now is to act like she's afraid of heights and ask people to help her up the stairs. I on the other hand have legitimate vertigo and over the years I found ways to manage it I run up the stairs which are quite high probably about 20 feet and come down the money other side and sing "LA fume'. She has to be on a pity party with their lip on their shoulders hunched. My feeling as if you can't climb the stairs if you can't get down on the floor and huddle your bundle of contraband maybe you shouldn't be in opera anymore.

No comments: