Saturday, October 17, 2015

Carmen brought a head cold up with her

Now the whole cast is dropping like flies. And I am one of them. Went by the drug store and got some sudafed.
I hope I can disguise my reindeer nose. And get some air in so I can sing out from notes. In other news my long lost lover that has been texting me sexy notes blah blah blah and I can't respond because my schedule is so full and I have a sinus infection. But prior to getting a sinus infection my sweet sweet lover came by and they had a little rough on my friends so far away she was at work. I was very bold he started talking about resend the same shit like this and I said you know I'm just not really into that. The funny thing is I'm friends with his lover on Facebook and she was sharing a recipe with his wife very interesting it's kind of a sweet little Polly thing I'm just at the end of the list.

No comments: