Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Also....

It's not something that I can tell my friend that her husband living now wifey girlfriend, is fucking my delivery guy because he loves big tits. Also the guy who sells me my alcohol is friends with all of them and just thinks its peachy keen. I think what bothered me most was that there's two sides to every story he said but the deal is that most men stories is that the wife is the horrible person and my wife is the reason I fuck around and everybody believes them. When my friend isn't somebody that you should be fucking around on she's a good loyal person. She also volunteered to sell her farm and everything she has so that her kids could continue to have a dad and they could live in a semi polyamorous relationship.
But when she found out the woman had many lovers this isn't just like lovers in a good way this is like I'm a slut but not an ethical one and she has a rap sheet of felonies in Alaska and a rap sheet of felonies in the place where she came from.
It's not like her husband came to her and said I have love for you and I have love for somebody else and let's be one family and let's move to Cordova and this will be just more people to love and it'll be fantastic. Basically he just fucked her fucked her over and plans to fuck her in court and take her kids and its just like fucked up and it just makes me so mad.
Not like you can talk to anybody about that shit because I have my secrets but the thing is is I water my own garden and I take care of my family I keep things discreet and ethical I'm not stealing somebody's husband does that make it ok what I do I'm not really sure. On the other hand my husband and I have an open relationship he fucks me once I fuck what I want what I want and we don't talk about it and we keep our business okay if things are better not that I trust him very much but things are better. Thanks for listening I appreciate all of you. I just don't want to see my friend go through this much pain it just seems so ridiculous and silly when people could just be a little more open and honest

No comments: