Saturday, October 31, 2015

An interesting encounter at the feed store

As it approached the counter after my usual  delemma of buying the right cat food. Something she will eat.
I'm looked up to see him stumble  in with his wife in tow.
The moment  he saw me he paused. With an utter  look of desperation and panic he pulled his wife down an ale on the far side of the store. He then took her to the popcorn  machine. 
They were dressed hysterical as it would suspect,  impeccable,  affluent.  She was perfect  in every way.  He matched her.

It was ovious he didn't want an encounter,  painfully   so.

Being a very skilled actress,  it made like he was invisible.  Even after the clerk  called to assist  him and he wondered  to the counter  3 feet from me.
After checking out o left calmly . As it started me car she came , he followed.  He saw me and slinked back in waiting for my car to leave.

I'm am not sure what the big deal was.  We hadn't seen  each other in over 2 years. We never had  am affair.  I'm never contacted  him.
Very odd.

2 comments:

Advizor54 said...

We react based on what we wished had happened, and he wishes a lot.

Seeking Connection said...

Yes, and the look in his eyes was familiar. I remember him saying he would never bring his wife up. He liked that he had two different worlds.
I miss being a part of his.