Monday, October 19, 2015

I hate it here, I want to go home.

The person that I'm staying with while I'm working on the Opera is picking on me and making me miserable and I hate it here. Other people have invited me to stay with them but had heard that I was staying with her because she told everybody of a stay with her before I had a chance to say all of them staying here they are and so I come back out of that the only reason that she wants me to stay with her is I'm a status symbol for her just like I know so and so and she's staying at my house and it just pisses me off and I'm getting tired of it. Then she's like really kills me and picks on me and tells me that I can't sing and you know and I'm horrible person because I have pure bred dogs and cats even though I've explained to her many many times that I donate to rescue I donate to help and the establishment of good health for dogs she knows that I have a 7 page contract for all of my dogs that are placed in people's homes. I have a lot of running sentences. But I'm just venting. Unlimits like watching the debate uh oh do you feel that black lives matter? No I feel all lives matter police officers the people that these idiots are shooting and take it on matter she is she just has no concept of what it takes to go into being a police officer. She gets a letter like little rant about you should have had a rescue dog and all these dogs are dying because you have a purebred dog just like I have a purebred dog because I know the dog breeder took care enough to breed it and put it place in a home where it wasn't going to end up and shelter. Also sterile into this you know the military that the military that you know and I don't say shit to anybody but I donate to wounded warriors Healing Waters fly fishing project I donated $4,000 in service dog to people coming back with PTSD I have donated meals I've donated money to rescue to the tune of thousands of dollars a year and she's sitting here on her High democratic fucking high horse telling me that I'm a bad fucking person. End of rant

No comments: