Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Feeling better

My cold has gotten much better. My outlook on my sex life is not. My one lover is meeting up with other people that are swingers and he wants me to join them I explained this is a totally different dynamic been polyamory or cheating. I don't feel comfortable with that. Then the person who wants to get back together it's just into sharing me with others and enjoying watching others fuck me. I'm not so into that either. I love kinky sex I just don't like being involved with people that I don't know that somebody else met on Craigslist and doesn't know from Adam. It's a big ugly world out there. In Alaska is very small so it's a very small big ugly world and I just don't really want to be involved in.

1 comment:

JFBreak said...

It's funny how you describe that - in spite of Alaska's size, it is a rather small community of people. Stick with your gut!