Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Something is really bothering me

I have a friend whose husband is a bush pilot and he left her for a woman another woman have two small children and he just appeared in a text I'm with somebody else goodbye.
Maybe it's because I've been left before for other women with small children at home. But who does that who just works out on their family and just leave them for big titted waitress in Valdez Alaska.
My friends husband must be an idiot. Because the big titted waitress at the totem bar in Valdez is fucking a lot of different people at the same time. It's okay to be a slut its over okay to fuck but when you fuck somebody over like this it's not ethical it's not pretty and I just wish karma on both of them. Just really hurt and mad right now for my friend.

No comments: