Monday, October 14, 2013

Portfolio of gifted wine

Was with the owl when my phone rang. "I have the wines from Michael David he was so.thankful". 
I had made it it possible for him to get the wine he needed, or wanted for his yacht this summer and as a thank you he sent me a portfolio of his best from the vinard. As my "wine guy" explained each one, the growth of of the fruit, and all aspects of the the wine, "this one is broad" knowing the types of wine I prefer he was so delighted to be sharing these with me.   
He could see how how I was just not there. Knowing what summer had been like. The husband was bitterly cruel. It took a tole on my spirit that once had an enjoyment of all things and their detail. 
He and his wife invited me over to see the reinvention of his house. I remark that this time I would take them up on the offer, " Dr's orders I need to escape and have more fun" He shook his head yes, a much needed thing. 




No comments: