Monday, October 14, 2013

Ahhh the mo jo is back

Met with the owl at the penthouse. Opening the  door naked  full of self confidence, something I lacked. He very tactfully commented on it, " when you walk through my door please show some grace , sexual strength. Then as if knowing something had been dreadfully wrong he held me. After we had played for a while he asked me of my summer. With him it was so easy to talk "no bull shit. " So I missed most of the drama" I chuckled" yes" Needing not to explain more he held me. We talked about the up coming concert. I told him I was surprised by the call and that I had not been able to sing this summer because of my back injury. "A sprain "he said. No a ruptured disk his eyes grew with deep concern. He knew the severity of my pain and fear. "I turned down the chopper medivac and drove in" I said" I explained how singing involves more than a voice, the muscles from head to toe work together, "the instrument"
  We played for a long while. In the middle he took my hand, looking at me he said "like this" he entwined my fingers in his and his body followed.  I had to leave before the bubble bath. I received the call about the wine. 

No comments: