Tuesday, February 24, 2015

If you would like to continue see and reading my blog please let me know I will add you to my contact list. Also after changes take affect you can invite friends.

The new policy will go into effect on the 23rd of March 2015. After this policy goes into effect, Google will restrict access to any blog identified as being in violation of our revised policy. No content will be deleted, but only blog authors and those with whom they have expressly shared the blog will be able to see the content we've made private.

2 comments:

JackBader said...

I would like to continue ;) Of course I just want to be on your friends list ;)

Same sassy girl said...

Definitely put me on the list. I have hopes of finding a new home for us all. I'm using Wordpress for a mirror for now, and checking on self-hosting where we can import Blogger files.