Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Apparently I am a sapiosexual.

I was diagnosed by the woman giving me my facial peel today.
Well she is not just just any woman.  She does my make up when I sing in opera.
So nice when you meet like minded people.  it frustrates me when so many people want to be called pollyamorous. And they are not open. I see the poly community as one is integrity.
Just as I see non monogamy as a State of being.
It is a shame we can't be open. But things are changing .....for the better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

I am the Managing Editor of the online sexuality platform SimplySxy and was wondering if we could feature your views. You may check out our website here at www.SimplySxy.com.

SimplySxy's mission is the promotion of sex positivity and sexual diversity. We are constantly on the lookout to feature interesting and talented guests on our magazine to promote their work and have them share their opinions with our readers.

We feature guests by having them share on a particular topic about Sex/Kink/Love/Relationships etc which will give our readers a more intimate and personal touch. You can check out this feature by a sex worker http://simplysxy.com/articles/2015/01/29/foreplay-moves-that-will-drive-him-wild/ or a used panty seller http://simplysxy.com/articles/2015/01/16/how-my-panty-business-began-as-an-adventure/

Do let me know if you're interested, and if you have any queries, I'll be most happy to answer them. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ty L
Managing Editor
ty@simplysxy.com

www.SimplySxy.com

Seeking Connection said...

Really? My prattle? Thank you for asking. I am not an expert on anything but my lonely existence.