Friday, May 2, 2014

little crazy goes a long way

This beautiful sunny day in the garden turning the soil  When a van pulled into my driveway. This woman jumps out and she has some movies that my husband had lent her. We had a little conversation back and forth. When she starts telling me that I have it good here I don't deserve it and I treat my husband badly. Then she says she had heard all of the things that I have done to my husband. And I asked her who has who had told her these things. With a smirk on her face she said I'm not going to tell you. & I said please call me so that I can call this person and get to the bottom of it. She went on to tell me that I have it so good here. I reminded her that I bought this place that I buy the things that are in this place. That I landscaped this place that I bought the stuff that she is so envious of in this place with my own money. So with a smirk on her face she continued to lambaste me. She also told me that I would be moving out of the house and she would be moving in with my husband. Finally I said who told you all of this stuff. And she said your husband. At that point having just come from the hen house I took the eggs that were in my hands and started slamming her with them. I did not miss one she was in shock. Then I was shouting as well get off my f****** property and don't you ever mother f****** come back here. All in all it was really kind of comical. Why in god's name would someone get it in their head that I would be moving out of my home that typing before so that she could move in with my husband. And then I remembered my husband is not a smart man. He told her all of these stories about how horrible a wife I am. To a total stranger. A crazy stranger.

No comments: