Thursday, May 8, 2014

A little bit of sunshine .....

If only it weren't just to get him off this morning.......

" Hey, is the skiing over for the winter? "

Yes it is how was your winter?

" It was OK. Kinda boring in parts. Rebuilt motor on bike,  new cams etc. Got fucked some,  but not enough :-) "

Are you making the long trek to the lower48?

" Yes. I haven't decided when yet. I have a minor electrical problem, and have to replace seals on front forks. I have tickets to Sasquatch on May 23rd at the Gorge Amphitheater in Quincy, WA. But, venue isn't that great. So, may sell tickets an wait until early June to leave. "
Our festival is always there. I am not sure what the prospects are for sex. There are plenty of women but who knows what goes on. I am usually busy.

"Festival? Sex?  Sounds like a great combination. LOL
Speaking of getting stuck, LOL. When r U coming to Anchorage again? Oh, and I definitely plan to stop by Lodge on way out of Alaska. When was last time you had multiple orgasms :-) "

Yes. I am hope each year I can have some sort of flirtatious moment in the midst of the festival. 

"Speaking of getting stuck, LOL. When r U coming to Anchorage again? Oh, and I definitely plan to stop by Lodge on way out of Alaska. When was last time you had multiple orgasms :-) "

"Needed what? That U r a hot, fun fuck. U soak my bed when we fuck. It's very exotic. I love fucking your drenched, swollen cunt. It's very hot. And, those times are to die for :-) Seriously "

"That was fun. sometimes your too shy. Not criticism. Just a point. You should get stoned and drunk and have a real nasty fuck session :-) For you, not your partner. "

I want ....it's hard to describe.....
I want to be bold in that I can just go in the direction my body needs .... That nice flow ...

" Oh for Pete's sake, LOL. You have a hot needy cunt,  awesome tits and itchy nipples. U need to fuck. And, fuck. And, fuck"

"And know your making my cock hard, and know itchy knowing what it's like buried in that swollen, tight cunt squirting like a fire hose :-) "

I want my clit. Sucked. Hard and soft

I want you to bury your face on my cunt

Nibble my tits

The back of my neck

I want to see you dizzy

Weak with lust

Till you can't take it anymore.....

And you slide into my swollen cunt

"There ya go. Now I'm feeling it. And U taste so good. But, it's hard to keep my mouth on your cunt you're squirming around so. LOL "

Yes....I do squirm. Lol

I like this wild man. I do get a little bored.  But not with him or the sex.  He is a friend..A nasty frind. I like that.

No comments: