Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The truck driver stopped.....briefly

I could hear the Jake brake as I sat at my easel painting. I grew warm and wet, i gushed as heard the the cab door open. Worried he would find the door locked I run to the other side of the house as he opened the side door just in time to catch me run. The smile grow on his face as my words stumbled out of my mouth. 

He took my in his his as he explained that he couldn't stay long. The boss had ordered him to come back soon. There was a storm coming in from east, a bad one. 

"I can't stay, I just stopped in, i didn't want to just pass." He hugged me, and kissed me. Then asked if i would stop texting sexy messages to him. "They make me hard" he said. "I am hard now" I said I would as he snuggled me close. "Are you lying" he said. Yes, we giggled

He asked what I was up to, i eagerly took him to my studio to see my painting. As we walked in he said it was hot, me too He asked if It were the menopause making me hot. I said yes it is the menopause that happens here, gesturing to my pelvis. And I am very wet. He looked at my painting, "I just don't know how people do this" I answered neither do I . We laughed again. He loked at me expectly we to tell him. I told him once in a text I could not paint if it were not for his touch, and all it gave to me.

As I walked him to the door from behind he undid my trousers. Reaching in he felt my wet pussy.

"It has to be fast" An apologetic look my way as we decided to have him fuck me from behind in front of the fire place. We fucked as he talked softly of his fantasy, from his texts the night before. 

We both came, me many times. "My ass is on fire" I guess we were too close to the stone fireplace. Too impassioned to think. 

We chatted about what we were doing for New Years, tonight, I said Painting he would watch a hockey game at the Sully. We kissed. He showed his lip were he was struck with a puck last week. We kissed. 

I walked him to the door. We kissed. 

I listened as he pulled away.



No comments: