Sunday, December 29, 2013

the spainard

"When will you be in town next? We could meet for lunch and........"

He was sexy, even in a cast that extended from his hip to his foot. We exchanged tatoo photos on our cell phones at the bar, and chatted by thefire. it was dangerous as his wife was always nearby. They came up with club the only ones not on bikes.

He chased me around the kitchen. He texted, and called asking me to meet for yoga and a massage.

Today I met him for lunch. It was so different, out of context. We chatted about his family the holidays, life. interspersed with lets go now to a room, and you would really like this.

I soon realized he was not what i wanted. besides the risk of his biker wife kicking my ass he just wasn't turning me on. The final blow came, "you would be the only one" Really, I was stunned. Who says that, and believes it.

When I was done eating, I reached for the bill, he paid it. I think we both knew at the end it was nice to just be friends.

It was interesting to be on the other side of not being turned on, or having chemistry for someone. I was the one to make the decision to go forward. But having respect and consideration for his feelings.

No comments: