Sunday, December 22, 2013

Getting ready to go to town

I will be singing with a chorus for midnight mass. It will take some of the loneliness away.  And I get to be with friends too.

It is so beautiful here. But the panic attacks are keeping me up at night.
If I had my house I would move out. I dream about my sweet little garden and how safe it was there.

I never knew I would live with someone functioning with a violent mental illness. 

All my friends know and we have all agreed it is time.

Please send thoughts for this place to sell. Then I can start over.

2 comments:

GoodWill said...

Sending happy thoughts, positive vibrations and hopes for a brighter future.

Seeking Connection said...

Thank you. My only joy ......A truck driver who stops in every so often. Why do i love a stranger? So irrational. It serves me right for being so in my head and logical all my life.