Sunday, September 29, 2013

"why do you cheat"

This question gets asked a lot in chat circles , or on boards. It has many answers,  here is mine.

After living in a relationship that literally sucks the life out of me , suffocating me to near death...... ok too dramatic.

But not far from the truth. very few people say anything to stop bulling. It is human nature to fit in and take the side of the aggressor. It is also one of the top 37 criminal thinking errors. We humans live a life of defences and lies, when all we really need is truth, openness, and living what is real. All you need is love... really.

So why I cheat......

I need the feel of a man's arms around me, the strength that comes from his very being as a man. His smell, his taste, to breathe his breath into me, to smell and taste his cum on me.
To know that men are safe, kind, and rational.

Yes they belong to some Else, but I do not intend on stealing them away. They also belong to themselves, and I am glad to be apart of what ever it is that I bring them.


5 comments:

Simplicity said...

Yeah, I get this. Just to be held for a little while with no expectations is a special thing.

charlotteguy said...

I love your post. So real and so reassuring. Thank you.

JFBreak said...

Very well stated!

Seeking Connection said...

Thank you , it is like until I write how I feel, I am just stuck, and almost can't breath. feel my skin. It is hard to be normal when norman is just not how I feel, or how things are. When I wrote that, I was so relived after ward. Thanks

Same sassy girl said...

You take something so complicated and yet so simple and explain it beautifully! Thank you!