Monday, September 30, 2013

I hear the jake break....

He enters from the side door, as he comes round the corner into the fireplace room his face aglow a flush in his cheeks, it is as though his red hair is on fire, a huge grin, then he takes me in his arms lifts me from the ground, I wrap my legs around him as he kisses me deep.

Holding me close for what seem like a wonderful forever. I say"Iam heavy" He says "you are are light" I slide to my knees undo his belt, take him in my mouth, his knees grow week, he sits in a chair, Then he asks "where do you want me" He stands I face the seat of the chair , he enters me from behind, I am wet and ready for him.

He talks a little about his summer plans, I never know much more, as I don't see him for months. When he regains his strength , a sweet shot kiss ....he is gone.

My soul revived.

No comments: