Friday, September 13, 2013

I heard it in a whisper....

I love you. I drove the two hours home from rehearsal. He asked if I could meet him. I went to the wrong room. A person was asleep in the bed. I realized that before they awoke. The place was too crowded and busy for me to get in without being Discovered. So I texed him from down the road. He called latter. It was kind of like phone sex...but not. He said he planed to spend the night with me. But for that to be real he needed to tell me ahead of time. It would have been our first over night. I said oh don't tell me that and break my heart.  he is not for me. He just makes my soul smile. I need that here. In the heart of darkness. He said sweet dreams, in the whisper flowing ....I love you..I love you I whisped. Whispers don't count.

No comments: