Sunday, July 3, 2022

Reflexology







My reflexologist: You need to have your husband do this to your feet.

Me: He is not into that. He doesn't care to touch. 

In fact, something I don't share with her, I also have the same chair, the same table. I have been doing sensuous message for years. just not since I have been married. He dose not touch. I am not close to him in that way.

I have weekly treatments of every sort. Massage, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Physical therapy.....
It's mostly for pain. Injuries.

My reflexologist comes to the house. I have a pleasant place on my deck. 

I close my eyes and try not to think of anything. In fact she places these little beads in my ears to clear my mind.

A mind that races from thought to thought. A body that wants to leave before I even arrive.

This does the trick. I hope it lasts for a while.

After the treatment. A few days past. I notice I am physically becoming aroused. I feel lighter, and more young. Happy. Like it is spring.

I am wet. 

I now have to google this.

What the fuck.

Reflexology increases the sex drive. I must to have known this. Somewhere in all the reading I have done it had to be there in my brain.

But, I have never had any body work improve that aspect of my wellbeing. 

I thought I was doomed to no feelings.
Dr Google lead me to information about touch zones for enhancing sexual pleasure. 
You can make a woman orgasm by rubbing her feet. Where is that man?

Reading further as I scroll for more information.

Web MD spoiler alert. "don't mistake Squirting with genital incontinence. WTF. And my biggest fear. 






No comments: