Friday, July 8, 2022

Dress Code

 Word Limit: 80-90 *or* 180-190

Key Words: lick, lock
Forbidden Words: cone, grown





Dress Code


"Remember, there is a strict dress code for this event!!!!! Please don't show up in......you know what mean......let's just say....."

" I get it, I understand that is is a solemn ...."

"See you at six, then. It would not be complete without you!"

Somehow I got the impression that my presents was not exactly wanted. But, was required by the powers that be.
People putting me in a box that is acceptable, or palatable for a annal, pretentious, fuck, civilized world, just so they can get a look at the famous painter. 

I hate being in a room with bores. But it does pay for my room and upkeep. 

The event is for a benefactor of the arts. not necessarily mine. She had lots of money for those that made her look smart and fashionable.

I am announced as I arrive. The fake smiles greet me as I walk in. If only I could find a friendly face.

There he was. But I can't say hello. I can't give it anything away. 

I turn in another direction. He is acquiesced into another conversation. Saved for now.

I need a refreshment so I head for the bar.  I have another banal conversation. Have I stayed the required length of time.

I walk down a hallway for some rest of it all.

"were you going to leave without....."
It was him. he took me in his arms lifted up my skirt shoved his fingers deep inside me. 

"Not wearing panties, were you hoping I would see you, whisk  you away lick you, taste you?"

"yes, but...."

"Shhhhhh....."
He puts his hand over my mouth. 
"She is gone now, we are free. "

But are we really. The world will go on locked in its grove, just as it always does.

There is a dress code.



For more Flash fiction Friday follow this link 

http://mystic-satyr.blogspot.com/?zx=80dcfe056c3b547f

3 comments:

Max said...

Gotta follow the dress code. :-)
Nice take, and thanks for playing.
Happy FFF!

Naughty Lexi said...

Ooh, love the mystery in this one! So glad you're playing along with us.

A54 said...

You are turning in to a fascinating FFF-er. I'm glad you've joined the fun.